Create the next big thing!
Founder & CEO
Tornado technologies was founded more than 20 years ago by Mark Roshon.
Mark’s vision was to create a company that would enable clients to access & utilize the power of well-developed software.
To achieve his vision, Mark developed an interactive process which encourages the engagement of clients during the development cycle.
This process keeps the focus on understanding what is most important to the client, and developing and implementing solutions the clients truly envision and need.
This process begins with an interactive meetings where both Tornado Technologies and the client discuss and articulate the objectives for the project.
Core to this is identifying what the problem(s) are, and why solving them is important.
Because there are typically multiple objectives, they are prioritized so that the focus is on addressing the most important challenges or opportunities first.
Interactive Software Development Process
- This, in turn, these sessions lead to the generation of a formal definition of the scope of work to be done.
- Each step in the process clearly defines the measurable objective established for each phase.
- Completion of and sign-off on each phase is required prior to the next phase being initialized.
- The value and success of this “iterative process” are clearly demonstrated by the fact more than 95% of clients, for whom Tornado Technologies has developed software solutions, have returned for additional projects.
- Mark and his team believe that writing software is “cool”, and they are equally passionate about solving problems. The more challenging the problem, the more intrigued and excited they are to solve it.
Experienced Competency Delivered
Tornado Technologies has had the privilege to be involved with and complete more than 850 projects over the past 24 years.
These solutions include but are not limited to:
- Building “bridges” which permit legacy software systems to communicate with newly purchased production machinery controlled by software several generations removed from the legacy system
- Designing material optimization algorithms to reduce material waste for Fortune 100 companies
- Helping hospitals minimize patient wait times and improve customer satisfaction scores
- Building user-friendly dashboards and data analysis tools
- Helping individuals or businesses with “the next breakthrough mobile app” to make their dream a marketable product
We at Tornado Technologies would like to add you to our list of satisfied clients.
- The Tornado Technologies team members have been with the company for an average of more than 12 years and are passionate about what we do!
- Our client relationships are strong, long-term partnerships, and we are proud to have little staff or client turnover. As a way to celebrate these relationships, we host the annual “Tornado Chili Cook-off”, where each year hundreds of our clients and business partners get together with our staff to enjoy some wonderful food, network and get to know each other better.
- If you have a problem or an opportunity that can be addressed by leveraging the power of properly designed and/or developed software, we look forward to meeting with you.