What is PLC?
Programmable logic controllers (PLC) are industrial computers that monitor inputs and outputs, and make logic-based decisions for automated processes or machines.
These controllers are ruggedized and highly reliable for use in factories and industrial plants to control motors, pumps, lights, fans, circuit breakers and other machinery.
Common Uses & Questions
- Automate data transfer to CNC machines
- Creating HMIs for machines
- Aggregate/Transfer data to a Real-time Dashboard
- Quality control system with laser to verify part profile tolerance
- Three axis fenestration cutting machine
- Hydrogen powered electric generator
- CNC lineal cutting automation
- Rockwell Automation
- Allen Bradley
- RSLogix 5000
- Serial Communications